Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Miss Shape 3D Geometric Felt Shapes Tshirt M

Miss Shape 3D Geometric Felt Shapes Tshirt M by heartattackcouture
$27

Description

Miss Shape is a white t-shirt from American Apparel, size medium, with felt shapes hand-sewn onto it. Four colors--gray, pink, purple, and blue--are layered on top of each other, with a bit of batting/stuffing in the purple layer to enhance the 3-D effect. The shapes are carefully sewn with thick yellow thread, and can be machine washed on gentle cycle.

I chose to use an American Apparel t-shirt because not only are they made in the US, they are high quality, super soft, and have a wonderful fit.

Measurements
Bust: 34" or 86.5 cm
Shoulder span: 15" or 38 cm
Length: 23" or 58.5 cm

This t-shirt is one of a kind--I will never make an exact copy, so you know that your t-shirt is unique! However, if you like the style of the top, I can make a variation in another size upon request (convo me).

Your item will be shipped USPS First Class Mail (which takes 2-5 days to arrive). Once the package is out of my hands, I cannot control when it is delivered. You will receive a tracking number from the USPS website, where you can check the status of your order at anytime. I generally ship items 1-2 business days after payment is received, and will let you know when I have delivered your package to the post office.

Pay only $3.00 shipping for orders of 2 or more items.

*I know my camera is lame--does anyone have any tips for getting better tips out of iPhone cameras?  All I can do is play around with the editing option...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think.