Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Attack of the Craft!

As you may have guessed, I have just joined Attack of the Craft.  I am trying to get to know some crafty people whose stuff I like, since I don't know many in real life...  I am excited because I know it will help in promoting my Etsy shop, Heart Attack Couture.  I don't know how to make banners, or links, or do a lot of stuff that would make my biz a lot better, so maybe these people can help me.  Plus, they make really cute stuff!

For my logo I have finally come up with an idea and it looks something like this:
But I can't just steal this image from someone else, can I?  I didn't make it.  And how would I modify it to suit my needs?  I guess I will post about this when I find out the answer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think.