But of course, crafters don't just throw away a botched project! I have succeeded in salvaging it. I'm very proud.
One huge lesson I've learned throughout my years of crafting is never give up. If things don't work out the way you planned, be flexible! Be creative! That's the point of crafting.
Tips for Taming the Tulle (haha)
- Weight the corners with something
- Work on a surface that is contrasting in color with the tulle
- When cutting a straight line, just fold it in half again and again until you have a shorter piece to cut
- Good lighting! That shit is hard see
- Gathering all that tulle and making it even is a bitch...use a higher tension setting on your machine (I used a 5 on mine) and it will gather the tulle for you