Tuesday, June 22, 2010

5-Days-After-Sex Pill Gets FDA Panel Nod

 http://ping.fm/A723T

I think this is really great.  Of course, I don't promote casual unprotected sex, but this is something that could encourage less abortions.  Personally, I am against abortions (shock!  horror!) but I think everyone has the right to choose for themselves.  Destruction of a living being is sad and selfish.  However, some women feel they must have them due to medical or other reasons, which makes sense to me.  (Why would you put your life and your unborn child's life in danger?)  I don't agree with abortion as a form of birth control, but I also don't agree with the people that stand outside Planned Parenthood with their giant pictures of aborted fetuses.  That's not the way to change someone's mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think.