Sunday, July 25, 2010

Creepy Dolls

Creepy dolls are all gothy and horror-film.  They remind me of the old dolls my gramma had in a glass case.  I always wonder why I like stuff like this...

 
Pixxxie Pie and Posie on Etsy has made some awesome doll head soap.  I want my bathroom to look like a haunted house.
Unfortunately for me, this shirt is already sold.  It's by Vintage Lucy's.  She has some other doll t-shirts, but those ones are cutesy not creepy.

This is not really a doll, it's a statue.  And if I wasn't worried about paying last month's rent I would add it to my collection of toys and knicknacks.  It's from The Lovelys' shop, which is full of cool junk that also reminds me of my gramma.


WHOA!  Doll accessories!  Winter Moon Jewelry

Andddddddddddd...... the BEST creepy doll seller on Etsy!  Creepy Dolls!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think.