Sunday, July 11, 2010

GoFugYourself

Time for the newest installment of What's Ashley Doing at 5AM? Looking at pics of Chloe Sevigny. Duh.  She is fascinating.  After hours of fun and fucked up outfits, I Googled her and this beautiful picture came up.

Now, I'm not all into art and photography (I don't know shit about it; my sis does) but this is an arresting picture.  She looks like she's posing, but she also looks kind of shy and honest.  Her hair accidentally spills over her breasts, the lines of her hips are round, and her pubic hair makes her look womanly--otherwise the picture could be childlike and creepy.  It's too bad most people seem to disdain any and all pubic hair nowadays.  I'll definitely have to write more on that later...

PS: If you know about photography and art, you'll have to excuse me because I really don't know what the fuck I'm talking about and this photo just really struck me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think.